Author Topic: A virtual tour of North Mymms Park  (Read 829 times)

Offline Editor

• David Brewer
  • Administrator
  • Opinions on everything
    • Media Helping Media
  • Expertises:
  • Walking
  • Real ale
A virtual tour of North Mymms Park
« on: March 03, 2018, 10:07:04 am »
The auctioneers Sworders has produced a video shot in and around North Mymms Park. It's been produced to promote an auction being held in April. It gives a rare chance to see inside the house. The article below is from our new local history site, The North Mymms History Project, which is replacing this site's history section and already has many more features and images than the original site.

A virtual tour of North Mymms Park
The Brookmans Park Newsletter has been supporting the village and our local community since 1998 by providing free, interactive tools for all to use.

Offline Editor

• David Brewer
  • Administrator
  • Opinions on everything
    • Media Helping Media
  • Expertises:
  • Walking
  • Real ale
Re: A virtual tour of North Mymms Park
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 10:04:44 am »
Sworders came back to me this morning and agreed to my request to upload the longer, 2'20" version of the tour of North Mymms Park to YouTube so that we can embed it in our new North Mymms Local History Project site. So I have updated the feature shared yesterday, and below is the YouTube embed of the more detailed version of the video. A must-view for anyone interested in local history. Click the view in full screen button to get the best version.

The Brookmans Park Newsletter has been supporting the village and our local community since 1998 by providing free, interactive tools for all to use.

Offline Editor

• David Brewer
  • Administrator
  • Opinions on everything
    • Media Helping Media
  • Expertises:
  • Walking
  • Real ale
Re: A virtual tour of North Mymms Park
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 11:03:05 am »
Thanks to Peppermint for reminding me that this auction is next week,17-18 April.

Tags: