Author Topic: Lost keys  (Read 640 times)

Offline peppermint

• Opinions on many things
  • Forum Member
Lost keys
« on: May 06, 2017, 12:40:37 pm »
If anyone has found a set of keys in welham green since last night please pm me.  Thanks

Offline peppermint

• Forum Member
Re: Lost keys
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 09:40:37 pm »
Just a polite request to the 58 people who have viewed this thread today.   If you know anyone who lives in welham green could you ask them if they have found any keys.    If you walk from welham green to warrengate road via swanland road I would be grateful if you could keep your eyes open in case you spot them.   Unfortunately one of the keys is the only one we had for one of our cars.   Thanks for looking.

Offline Editor

• David Brewer
  • Administrator
  • Opinions on everything
    • Media Helping Media
  • Expertises:
  • Media consultant
  • Journalism trainer
  • Walking
  • Real ale
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 12:09:58 pm »
Just a polite request to the 58 people who have viewed this thread today.   If you know anyone who lives in welham green could you ask them if they have found any keys.    If you walk from welham green to warrengate road via swanland road I would be grateful if you could keep your eyes open in case you spot them.   Unfortunately one of the keys is the only one we had for one of our cars.   Thanks for looking.

Hi Peppermint,

I tweeted and got a reply. You need to contact Liz Rowe. See below. David

The Brookmans Park Newsletter has been supporting the village and our local community since 1998 by providing free, interactive tools for all to use.

Offline peppermint

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2017, 10:56:55 am »
David, thank you for putting my message on Twitter.   I am pleased to say we have been reunited with our keys.

I put some flyers along the route and I have had a couple of calls, one lady called to say she found a key on Swanland Road on Sunday morning.   I suggested that she takes it to Hatfield police station.   If you think you lost a car key down there it might be worth checking with the police at Hatfield.

I also had a call from a man who lost a bunch of keys in Welham Green last Thursday.   He thinks he dropped them by the shops, possibly outside the chemist.

If you found them please put it on the forum.   Thanks

Offline Editor

• David Brewer
  • Administrator
  • Opinions on everything
    • Media Helping Media
  • Expertises:
  • Media consultant
  • Journalism trainer
  • Walking
  • Real ale
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 11:09:24 am »
David, thank you for putting my message on Twitter.   I am pleased to say we have been reunited with our keys.

Great, amazing to read that so many people have become separated from their keys. Will tweet to see if we can connect them.  :)
The Brookmans Park Newsletter has been supporting the village and our local community since 1998 by providing free, interactive tools for all to use.

Tags: