Linked Events

• Water main works open day at Brookmans 09:00-14:00: November 06, 2012
  • Water main works open day at Brookmans 14:30-19:30: November 07, 2012

Author Topic: Water main replacement in the Brookmans Park area  (Read 21105 times)

Offline Editor

• David Brewer
  • Administrator
  • Opinions on everything
    • Media Helping Media
  • Expertises:
  • Walking
  • Real ale
Re: Water main replacement in the Brookmans Park area
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2013, 01:24:02 pm »
I agree. They have left a mess. The pavements in the village where they were working are a disgrace. I wonder why they could not have cleaned up after the work.
The Brookmans Park Newsletter has been supporting the village and our local community since 1998 by providing free, interactive tools for all to use.

Offline Gary Clements

• Opinions on some things
  • Forum Member
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2013, 09:56:59 am »
Hi  just to make you aware that I have not forgetten Brookmans Park or have been following the forum threads.
In view of some of the comments made on the forum, I have arranged a further review of the area, if you have specific areas of concern i.e. addresses and details where we have worked , please let me know

Gary

Offline Editor

• David Brewer
  • Administrator
  • Opinions on everything
    • Media Helping Media
  • Expertises:
  • Walking
  • Real ale
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2013, 10:49:11 am »
In view of some of the comments made on the forum, I have arranged a further review of the area, if you have specific areas of concern i.e. addresses and details where we have worked , please let me know
Gary

Hi Gary, perhaps they could start in Bradmore Green, the village centre, and then work out from there?
The Brookmans Park Newsletter has been supporting the village and our local community since 1998 by providing free, interactive tools for all to use.

Offline Bedlam

• Opinions on many things
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2013, 09:12:06 pm »
I think we are all victims of collusive "Ignore them, they will go away" from Affinity Water and Enterprise.

A guy from Affinity contacted me 3 days ago and boy could he "side-step the issue for England"

He waffled and meandered-on  non-stop but promised to look into the issue.

3 days later............ nothing, zilch, jack.

Anyway, for my part, I've spent 15 minutes with a stiff broom and have tidied Affinity and Enterprise's shite from my doorstep/pavement.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 09:34:19 pm by Mermaid »

Offline Bedlam

• Opinions on many things
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2013, 10:08:09 pm »
Gary

Hi Gary, perhaps they could start in Bradmore Green, the village centre, and then work out from there?

Seconded.

Tags: