Author Topic: Consultation on reducing train services to Brookmans Park  (Read 6614 times)

Offline sasquartch

• Forum Moderator
  • Opinions on everything
  • Brookmans Park Forum Member
Re: Consultation on reducing train services to Brookmans Park
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2017, 01:48:15 pm »
I sent my concerns (basically echoing James) yesterday and got an acknowledgement today. Not sure why the email address is southernrailway.com though. Are they part of the same company as Great Northern ?

Thanks for your email.  We're having a great response to our 2018 timetable consultation so it might be a few days until we respond.
If your comment or question is on our current service please contact Customer Services.
Thank you.

Email us at: comments@southernrailway.com

Offline Local Walker

• Opinions on many things
  • Forum Member
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2017, 02:04:21 pm »
Not sure why the email address is southernrailway.com though. Are they part of the same company as Great Northern ?

The overarching company is Govia Thameslink Railway of which Southern, Gatwick Express, Thameslink and Great Northern are sub-brands. So in other words, yes they are all part of the same company and have been like that since GTR's takeover nearly 3 years ago and Southern merger nearly 2.

Offline Nimbus

• Opinions on some things
  • Forum Member
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2017, 02:54:06 pm »
Cuffley otoh merits 6 per hour. Perhaps our local parking problems may migrate there.

I also note that evening peak may be starting 30 minutes earlier under these proposals.

Once it's all linked up, I dread to think what sort of contagion will ensue when things go pear-shaped south of The River!

Tags: