Author Topic: Horse-related crime  (Read 3307 times)

Offline Editor

• David Brewer
  • Administrator
  • Opinions on everything
    • Media Helping Media
  • Expertises:
  • Walking
  • Real ale
Horse-related crime
« on: March 18, 2007, 11:26:27 am »
A warning has been issued to all horse owners following an increase in horse-related crime in the area. Click here for more details.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 02:26:08 pm by David Brewer »
The Brookmans Park Newsletter has been supporting the village and our local community since 1998 by providing free, interactive tools for all to use.

Offline PC Jo Wakelen

• Opinions on some things
  • Log on to message me using the email icon below
    • Hertfordshire Constabulary
Re: Horse-related crime
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 08:45:49 am »
Hello folks,

Regarding the horse related crime.  Over the past couple of weeks there have been increased activity regarding horses.  On Bell Lane there was a horse who has suffered an injury which is nasty and suspicious.  Please if you own horses or you live near fields that contain horses, please be vigilant.  If you see any persons/vehicles  which looks suspicious, contact the Neighbourhood Policing Team at Hatfield or if you feel it it an emergency then ring 999.

The contact number for Hatfield Neighbourhood policing Team is 01707 638150.

For those with horses, myself and PC Dave Wardell are currently setting up horse watch again.  I am compiling a database with all the relevant details on local horse owners, horses and equipment.

If you are a horse owner and wish to take part in this scheme please email me with details of your horse/s, their location, their passport number, any equipment you have, i.e., tack, trailers, your name and contact numbers incase of emergency.  My email address is joanne.wakelen@herts.pnn.police.uk.
PC Jo Wakelen, the community police officer for Brookmans Park and Little Heath. For all emergencies, please call 999. For non-emergencies, please calll 0845 33 00222. To contact our local office, ring 01707-638112.

Tags: