Author Topic: PC Freeman Moves On  (Read 2980 times)

Offline PCSO Luxford

• Opinions on some things
PC Freeman Moves On
« on: September 11, 2009, 11:02:10 am »
Since April, PC Ross Freeman has been supporting me in Brookmans Park as Pc Jo Wakelen is still on light duties.  Ross has been brilliant and I am very sad to see him go.  However, I do wish him luck as he has been given a permanent beat in Hatfield with the Safer Neighbourhood Team.

PC Sarah Phillips will be taking over in October until PC Wakelen returns following an operation later this month. I would like to welcome Sarah to Brookmans Park and look forward to working with her and wish Jo a speedy recovery.
PCSO, Louise Luxford, the police community support officer for Brookmans Park and Little Heath. For non-emergencies, please calll 0845 33 00222.

Offline Kate Jones

• Forum Member
Re: PC Freeman Moves On
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 01:48:05 pm »
I, too, would like to send Ross my very best wishes for the future - it was a pleasure meeting him and I wish him well in the future - you'll be missed, Ross :(

Offline Editor

• David Brewer
  • Administrator
  • Opinions on everything
    • Media Helping Media
  • Expertises:
  • Walking
  • Real ale
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 03:00:28 pm »
Louise, thanks for letting us know. I have emailed Ross thanking him for his pro-active participation in this forum.

David
The Brookmans Park Newsletter has been supporting the village and our local community since 1998 by providing free, interactive tools for all to use.

Offline P.C 484 Freeman

• Community Police Team
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 09:17:15 pm »
Hello,

Sorry for the delayed reply, sadly a bout of sickness curtailed my attempts to say goodbye to as many of you as possible in person before my time with you ran out.

I just wanted to take a few minutes to say a big thank you for the support and encouragement that I was given during my six months within the Brookmans Park, Little Heath and Newgate Street Village area's.

I have met some lovely, enspiring and amazing people in my time with you, and have learned a lot which I will take forward with me to a new permanent area only a few minutes down the road

Please rest assured that you are being left in very capable hands.  P.C.S.O Louise Luxford, alongside P.C Jo Wakelen (who hopefully will be back to full fitness soon) care very deeply about your community and will continue to work with you to reduce Crime and Anti social behaviour, both of their contact details are on the Herts Police Website.

Once again, thank you for making my time here so enjoyable, I am privileged to have got the chance to meet so many of you - and who knows, you may still see me around from time to time, if not you still have my contact details so drop me a line or an email.

Oh and keep that speed down, the speeding campaign WILL continue without me!!

Kind regards
Ross

Tags: