Author Topic: Under-13s football team proposed  (Read 4496 times)

d_lem19

Under-13s football team proposed
« on: April 07, 2006, 02:16:46 pm »
Hi everyone im new here but iv decided to join to get thigns into brookmans park fun and iv  asked for FootBall Team on many Ocasions for my age group but never happened and this time I am very determined to get  a team out of this and here is what I would do to promote this thing :

I would get many players and print of posters for people to help out (i would get laodsa good players) and I would try to get a coach or if some one would volunteer and we could get ourselves into mhrml.co.uk into a division but since this season is about to finish for under 12s it would become udner 13s for next season and we would find a palce to train on wednesdays six til 7 at goebins at the park and there would be a newsletter given out saying match reports and match times . I would be captin if it was ok  ;D and laods really I would really like this idea to work please? i beg you as I always have to joni a different team far away I want to play for brookmans park as im a local here I would get many players i promise and this age group team would be for year 7s going onto be year 8s in september . please ?

PLEASE REPLY I REALLY WANT THIS PELASE I BEG U

« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 02:40:52 pm by d_lem19 »

Offline James Bentall

• Opinions on everything
  • Keep :-)
    • Brookmans Park Newsletter
Re: Under-13s football team proposed
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 02:45:43 pm »
Hey D_Lem

Welcome to the Forum. I've sent you a reply via the instant message system.

Keep :-)

James
James Bentall, Brookmans Park, Herts.
I post in a personal capacity and not on behalf of North Mymms Parish Council

d_lem19

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 02:48:00 pm »
james can you read another 1 i sent you important to do with this , thanks and
I AM LOOKING FOR A DAD/MUM ? TO MANAGE A BROOKMANS PARK  UNDER 12 GOING ON UNDER 13 TEAM

dean
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 02:50:45 pm by d_lem19 »

Offline Editor

• David Brewer
  • Administrator
  • Opinions on everything
    • Media Helping Media
  • Expertises:
  • Media consultant
  • Journalism trainer
  • Walking
  • Real ale
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 05:08:31 pm »
Hi Dean,

Welcome to the forum. I have changed the title of the thread just to make it easier to read and perhaps help draw more attention to it.

Regards

David
The Brookmans Park Newsletter has been supporting the village and our local community since 1998 by providing free, interactive tools for all to use.

Tags: