Author Topic: Line Dancing  (Read 5561 times)

Astra

Line Dancing
« on: September 10, 2002, 02:07:35 am »
Do you want to take up a gentle form of exercise thats fun.

Come to Brookmans Park Primary School this Thursday evening and take up LINE DANCING.

There is new beginners class starting from 7.30 to 8.30.  Its great fun and a really friendly atmosphere.  

If you already are a Line Dancer, come along to the intermediate section from 8.30 to 10.30.

The price of admission is £4.00.  Bring you own drinks. (There are drinks for sale if you forget).

Come along - Have fun - Happy Dancing

Astra
« Last Edit: September 10, 2002, 09:11:39 am by admin »

Astra

Re: Line Dancing
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2002, 08:06:30 pm »
Come on all you couch potatoes.

The line dancing at BP Primary school last Thursday was a real good night.  Some new members came and we all had great time.

What could you ask for - gentle exercise and fun as well.

Astra
« Last Edit: September 18, 2002, 08:06:50 pm by Astra »

Offline The Orange Llama

• Opinions on some things
  • There's only one orange llama....
    • See where I live
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2002, 08:39:50 pm »
Dear me Astra

I hope there's more than 30 people there, otherwise I don't think it's worth running for such a small minority of the population (30 out of 3,000), and obviously we will have to take steps to stop it. ;D

Sincerely Yours,

OL
« Last Edit: September 18, 2002, 08:40:14 pm by The_Orange_Llama »
The Orange Llama - looking at life from an alternative viewpoint since 1902

Astra

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2002, 08:47:32 pm »
Dear Orange Llama

There are more than 30 people there so maybe you should put on all four of your dancing shoes and gallop down to give it a go.  You never know - you might enjoy it.

Astra

PS This is something you pay to do - not a free 'public amenity' like a skatepark.

John_fraser

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2002, 10:13:31 pm »
You wouldn't want too many to turn up. A queue to get into a line dancing club would be ironic  :)

Offline Margaret

• Opinions on many things
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2002, 02:27:48 am »
Glad you enjoyed the dancing on Thursday Astra you must introduce yourself to me, we can't dance together every week without knowing it :) :) :) :)

Offline Margaret

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2002, 02:30:06 am »
 ;D ;DI would really love to see an Orange LLama line dancing, so how about it, in fact I would even pay your fee for the night to see that. I realise paying for two pairs of cowboy boots would be a bit expensive so just come in your trainers. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Astra

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2002, 08:33:05 pm »
Hi Margaret

An Orange Llama line dancing does not bear thinking about.

Will see you later

Astra

Astra

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2003, 12:47:07 am »
Astra wishes to announce that she will be on BBC2 tonight at 11-20 albeit briefly, beat that :)
Unless of course it is edited out :o
also a good excuse to get Line dancing to the top again :) :)
Astra

Offline Bob

• Forum Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2003, 01:24:11 am »
Where ? I tuned to Beeb2 specially as well  ???
Bob

Offline Margaret

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2003, 10:40:21 am »
I saw you Astra did you see me? Does that mean we are famous now that we have been on T.V. Even if the programme was the biggest load of rubbish I've ever had the misfortune to sit through just in the hope that our group might be on. Mind you the actual filming was great fun and I really enjoyed it, especially the poor bloke who had to learn to dance and then we made him dance twice as quick as it should have bee  ;D ;D ;D ;D.
Perhaps that's why we only had a short shot. Don't forget all you budding line dancers or anybody of any age who wants to get fit while enjoying themselves, Brookmans Park Primary School 7.30 pm on Thursdays or if you want something even gentler, 1.30 pm on Wednesdays at the United Reformed Church.

Tags: