Linked Events

• Brookmans Park Village Day 2018: June 16, 2018

Author Topic: Brookmans Park Village Day 2018  (Read 2615 times)

Offline Helen

• Opinions on many things
Brookmans Park Village Day 2018
« on: February 19, 2018, 09:22:08 pm »
A few people have been asking what date Village Day is this year. As usual, it is on the 3rd Saturday of June - Saturday 16th June - from 1pm till 5pm.

This year's theme is Movie Magic featuring Brookmans Park's Got Talent. More details will follow in due course - watch this space.

Thanks,

Helen Coffer
Brookmans Park School PTA

Offline Helen

Re: Brookmans Park Village Day 2018
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 08:27:47 am »
Apologies - i linked this post from the calendar (never done that before) & now realise when looking at it that it didn't show the actual date!! I've now added it above. Thanks.

Offline Mermaid

• Forum Moderator
  • Opinions on everything
  • Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 08:05:07 pm »
Hi Helen

Could you please PM me with an email address and/or phone number for you or somebody else on the PTA. I have an enquiry from somebody wanting to advertise in the Village Day brochure and also maybe take a table.

Many thanks

Mermaid

Offline Helen

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 12:28:18 pm »
Thanks Mermaid, I've just PM'd you.

Offline Helen

Re: Brookmans Park Village Day Sat 16th June 2018
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 02:16:05 pm »
VILLAGE DAY SAT 16th JUNE - stall & advert bookings are now open, plus details of how to donate a prize or sponsor an attraction in return for publicity. If you are interested please email us at villagedaycommitte[at]gmail[dot]com.

In addition, this year we are introducing a Trash 'n' Treasure stall, so what better excuse for a Spring clean?

Details attached.

Thank you, as ever, for your support!

Helen

Offline Helen

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2018, 01:23:37 pm »
Does anyone have any old crockery that they are planning to throw out? We're looking for donations of old chinaware for our Krazy Kitchen stall - it doesn't matter if it's chipped, cracked or a throwback from the 70's - we will take it off your hands!

Our Krazy Kitchen stall has been running for decades - I remember it from when I was a pupil in the 80's - but in the last couple of years donations have dropped. Please help us to carry on running a little piece of Village Day tradition!

You can drop the crockery off to the school between 8.30am & 4.00pm Mon-Fri (note it will be closed for half term Fri 25th May - Fri 1st June inclusive) or if you have too much to carry drop me a message and we can pick it up from the local area.

Thank you!

Offline Helen

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2018, 11:14:20 am »
Our Online Auction is now live! We have almost 50 lots up for grabs, so whether you fancy exhilaration or relaxation, a treat for the kids or for the whole family, there's something for everyone. Take a look at the attached document for an idea of the lots, or place a bid using link below:

https://auctionofpromises.com/auctionread.aspx?a=3232

Bidding closes at 10pm on Friday 8th June.

In addition, our live auction will take place at 3.00pm on Village Day as usual.

Thanks for your support.

Offline Helen

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2018, 05:58:55 pm »
Our online auction closes in 4 hours...don't miss out!

https://auctionofpromises.com/auctionread.aspx?a=3232

Offline Helen

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2018, 09:08:58 pm »
Evening,

As part of this year's movie-themed Village Day, we are running a talent show for the local children. Singing, dancing, playing, telling jokes...if your child has a talent that they would like to showcase then we would love to see it! It doesn't matter whether or not they attend Brookmans Park Primary School.

Attached is an application form for anyone who would like to have a go - please email us at villagedaycommittee[at]villageday[dot]com or drop the form off at the school in Bradmore Way by Mon 11th June.

So if you want to prove that Brookmans Park HAS Got Talent, then we look forward to hearing from you!

Offline Helen

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2018, 09:19:45 pm »
This year at Village Day we are running a Trash 'n' Treasure stall, selling some gorgeous pre-loved pieces, from Osprey to Jimmy Choo, from children's books, toys, fancy dress & trikes to vintage gowns, homewares and DVDs - come down between 1 & 5pm this Saturday & have a rummage! Enter the school via the main entrance & you'll find us right in front of you!

Tags: