General Discussion Boards > General Issues

Drug dealing behind the bike shed at Brookmans Park station

(1/1)

t3gav:
I reported all the rubbish behind the bike shed at Brookmans Park station 3 times to the council now and they've yet to clear it. It seems this is all coming from the people selling weed on a Friday/Sat night in the same spot. I'm actually not too fussed about the drugs more the broken glass and mouldy food I have to avoid every morning walking my dog. The place is littered with 10 weed bags and you can smell it a mile away at the weekends, couldn't be more obvious... 

Editor:

--- Quote from: t3gav on August 29, 2017, 01:14:06 pm ---I reported all the rubbish behind the bike shed at Brookmans Park station 3 times to the council now and they've yet to clear it. It seems this is all coming from the people selling weed on a Friday/Sat night in the same spot.

--- End quote ---

Thanks t3gav, I've tweeted your claim and copied in the local police to see if they respond.

Are @HertsPolice & @HertsPolRural aware of claims of drugs dealing behind the bike sheds at Brookmans Park station? https://t.co/GKN9gJU55W— bpnewsletter (@bpnewsletter) August 29, 2017
--- End quote ---

t3gav:
Thanks David.

t3gav:
Human faeces there now, watch where you step!  >:( >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version