Author Topic: Labrador on the loose  (Read 1834 times)

Offline Local Walker

• Opinions on many things
  • Forum Member
Labrador on the loose
« on: April 08, 2016, 05:54:45 pm »
Whilst driving out of Welham Green at lunchtime towards the A1M bridge, a Labrador leapt out from under a fence from the ploughed field just on the left-hand side, just where the houses finish. It trotted along the road but there was no owner in site. I turned my car around and pulled over to try and stop the dog. Two other car drivers had already pulled over and tried to catch the dog as it ran through the street but it turned around, crossed back over the road and went back into the field. One of the other drivers tried whistling and calling for it but it did not come back. A passing dog walker also had no idea and someone else in the field who was also trying to find it said there had been reports of other witnesses who had seen it appear. It since disappeared, possibly along the back of the houses although I think when I was driving along I saw it closer again to the A1M. I could not stop then as I was driving again.

Offline chicken legs

• Opinions on many things
  • Forum Member
Re: Labrador on the loose
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 11:11:38 pm »
My daughter saw a labrador running along Bulls Lane on Thursday but she was unable to catch it.

Tags: