Using This Forum > Forum agreement, guidelines, moderation & features

Change of site copyright to Creative Commons

(1/1)

Editor:
I have changed the copyright on The Brookmans Park Newsletter to Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0.

This means that anyone is free to share, copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, and is also free to adapt, remix, transform and build upon the material as long as three conditions are met.

1: Attribution: That credit is given to the original author, including a link to the material, where appropriate, as well as a link to the Creative Commons licence. There should also be an indication if any changes have been made to the content.

2: Non-commercial: The work must not be used for commercial purposes.

3: ShareAlike: If the work is remixed, transformed, or built upon, the resulting material must be published under the same Creative Commons licence.

A reminder of the some of the content on the site that now comes under the Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0 licence.

- The 52 walks, written by me and published in our Local Walks section.
- The material published in the past for the Gobions Woodland Trust and published in our Environment section.
- The material published in our Local History section.
- The news stories published in our News Archive.
- The material published in our Local Studies For Schools section (which includes much of the above).

This means that students doing research for their school, college or university projects can use any of the material without seeking permission. All they need to do is mention the source under the terms set out above.

I have tried to contact all those who have contributed material to the site, in order to notify them of the change. So far, I have had no objections. However, I have not been able to contact everyone. if you have any content published on the main site, which you would like excluded from the Creative Commons licence, please let me know and I will make that clear on the relevant pages.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version