Author Topic: Children cycle training Bluebridge Rd June 17,18,19 - drive carefully pls  (Read 1647 times)

Offline William McCaskie

• Opinions on some things
  • Forum Member
  • Expertises:
  • Police Community Support Officer
Dear residents
From tomorrow Wednesday 17th and on Thursday and Friday the children from Brookmans park primary school will be doing there cycle training on Bluebridge Road. They will be cycling between Moffatts Lane and Bluebridge Avenue. I would ask all drivers using that stretch of road on the specified dates to take extra care. Hopefully some of my colleges will be putting out some Police slow signage for me. Please slow down for cyclists and give extra wide berth when overtaking.   

Note: Edited to change subject text
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 04:57:37 pm by Editor »
William McCaskie
Hatfield south
safer neighbourhood team
Hatfield police station
Comet Way
Hatfield AL10 9SJ

Offline William McCaskie

• Opinions on some things
  • Forum Member
  • Expertises:
  • Police Community Support Officer
Just a quick thank you for drivers using Bluebridge Road. Whilst there today  I saw a noticeable slow down of traffic driving through to the village. The organisers had no near misses to report and thanked drivers for the care shown driving past the children for the last few days. I would just stress that now the children have finished there training it is not okay to speed back up again. It is a thirty limit and in the next week or so Police will be carrying out speed checks. Please don't get stopped for speeding.
Thank you
Bill.
William McCaskie
Hatfield south
safer neighbourhood team
Hatfield police station
Comet Way
Hatfield AL10 9SJ

Tags: