Author Topic: Anti social behaviour incident.  (Read 1302 times)

Offline William McCaskie

• Opinions on some things
  • Forum Member
  • Expertises:
  • Police Community Support Officer
Anti social behaviour incident.
« on: March 08, 2015, 07:37:32 pm »
This topic relates to parents of young teenage boys. Was your son out and about this evening In the village. I have been called by a resident who lives in the flats above the co-op Bradmore Green. Three teenage lads have been throwing items up at the flat windows. As far as I am aware at the moment no damage was caused. When the lads were shouted at by a resident they ran off down Bradmore Way. They have then climbed over the gates into Brookmans Park primary school. Again unless I receive any calls from the school saying there has been damage then no further action need be taken although trespass has been committed. At the moment this is minor anti-social behaviour, if I get any calls reporting damage then I might need to trace these lads and speak with them. If you suspect it could be your son or sons please have a serious word with them before this escalates into a criminal matter. If any parent needs to speak to me about there child's behaviour then you can email me and I will make an appointment to see you..     
William McCaskie
Hatfield south
safer neighbourhood team
Hatfield police station
Comet Way
Hatfield AL10 9SJ

Tags: