Author Topic: Christmas lights and Fair.Thank you.  (Read 1137 times)

Offline William McCaskie

• Opinions on some things
  • Forum Member
  • Expertises:
  • Police Community Support Officer
Christmas lights and Fair.Thank you.
« on: November 29, 2014, 08:51:53 pm »
Today has been a busy day in Brookmans Park. I attended the Brookmans park primary school Christmas fair and was kindly allowed to have a table in the canteen area where I could sign up members of the public to OWL. I signed up 20 families to the system some of  whom were from Essendon, Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City as well as the village. I would like to thank Alison Anscombe and James Bentall for letting me attach myself to their event and for all the volunteers for their hard work in the kitchens the coffee was great.  I then made my way down to Bradmore Green for the lights switch on and was joined by my Sgt, Steve Hynes, and other officers from the Hatfield south Neighbourhood Team. We were on traffic duties guiding Santa and his sleigh into his parking space and making sure all the excited children did not step out into the road in front of him. Both events were well attended and I noticed a lot of residents had walked down which saved on traffic chaos and kept the roads free for passing traffic, I thank you. The community spirit in the village is to be admired and even though I have only been working in your ward since August I have enjoyed meeting some great people and it is a pleasure to serve you.
William McCaskie
Hatfield south
safer neighbourhood team
Hatfield police station
Comet Way
Hatfield AL10 9SJ

Tags: