Author Topic: Christmas shopping warning  (Read 1805 times)

Offline Editor

• David Brewer
  • Administrator
  • Opinions on everything
    • Media Helping Media
  • Expertises:
  • Media consultant
  • Journalism trainer
  • Walking
  • Real ale
Christmas shopping warning
« on: December 17, 2004, 01:57:32 pm »
Herts police have been busy bashing out their annual Christmas news alerts and have been mailing them to this site.  Rather than copy every Christmas news release here, we are providing a series of links to the latest alerts. Click on the police headlines below if interested. All the headlines and news releases linked to below have been written by the Herts police corporate communications department.

And these on drink driving...
The Brookmans Park Newsletter has been supporting the village and our local community since 1998 by providing free, interactive tools for all to use.

Offline falkor

• Opinions on some things
  • Forum Member
Re: Christmas shopping warning
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2004, 11:24:46 am »
the DONíT CON YOUR LOVED ONES WITH A DODGY GIFT THIS CHRISTMAS is my favourite, what's yours?

I cannot believe that anybody on here would do that but I guess it takes all sorts

This reminds me of the sketch in the TV series THE ROYLE FAMILY where Anthony's mate comes round and offers to get one of the family a car stereo

the inferences were plain to see and yet the TV programme added an air of legitamacy to the proposition somehow  ??? the fact that that car stereo was obviously NICKED out of some local's car was just something lost in the equation - "collateral damage!" in fact

well are you going to CON YOUR LOVED ONES WITH A DODGY GIFT THIS CHRISTMAS ?

a cracking topic for a police website I am sure and even better, I am very assured that it it will dissuade hundreds, if not thousands of dodgy christmas gift conners from doing this in future  ;)

Tags: