Author Topic: Important: Please ensure your forum membership details are valid  (Read 1182 times)

Offline Editor

• David Brewer
  • Administrator
  • Opinions on everything
    • Media Helping Media
  • Expertises:
  • Media consultant
  • Journalism trainer
  • Walking
  • Real ale
I am getting several emails alerts informing me that some forum members have out of date email addresses. These arrive as bounced back emails when a forum user has asked for notifications for updates on a topic but have since either change their email address or have let their email address expire. For security reasons I will have to delete these accounts, so please make sure that your email address is valid. To change your email address to a valid one, log in, go to 'Profile', then go to 'account settings' and then to 'modify profile'.

David
The Brookmans Park Newsletter has been supporting the village and our local community since 1998 by providing free, interactive tools for all to use.

Offline Editor

• David Brewer
  • Administrator
  • Opinions on everything
    • Media Helping Media
  • Expertises:
  • Media consultant
  • Journalism trainer
  • Walking
  • Real ale
Re: Important: Please ensure your forum membership details are valid
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 09:38:58 am »
We have about a dozen forum members who have been active in the past but now have invalid email addresses. Could anyone who was active but now just browses the forum, please log on and check your email address is up-to-date. It's easy to change in your profile settings. Just log in, click on 'profile' then 'account settings', make the changes and save. Obviously we can't email you a reminder. Thanks David
The Brookmans Park Newsletter has been supporting the village and our local community since 1998 by providing free, interactive tools for all to use.

Tags: