Author Topic: Inconsiderate driving when wet  (Read 1507 times)

Offline mannyd

• Opinions on many things
Inconsiderate driving when wet
« on: February 05, 2014, 10:42:52 am »
Not only do we have inconsiderate parkers in the village.....

I'd just like to thank the idiot that was driving SO close to the kerb down Bradmore this morning, and at a speed which was (although below the 30mph) in my opinion too fast when you have the school run..... who absolutely soaked my 6yr old from the waist down by hitting a puddle. Same thing happened to me the other afternoon whilst crossing by the Brookmans.

So thanks to the person who made my 6yr old go in to school wet, muddy, and in tears.... I'm at a loss as to people's road sense/consideration of pedestrians

Offline Ferdie

• Forum Moderator
  • Opinions on most things
  • BP born and bred
Re: Inconsiderate driving when wet
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 09:02:30 pm »
I'm sure some drivers get a kick out of that sort of behaviour. It's no joke.  Section 3 of the Road Traffic Act it is defined as: 'Careless, and inconsiderate, driving'.  'If a person drives a mechanically propelled vehicle on a road or other public place without due care and attention, or without reasonable consideration for other persons using the road or place, he is guilty of an offence.' The following is an article from the Daily Mail in January. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2543804/Motorist-facing-court-driving-puddle-drenching-group-primary-school-children-parents.html Problem is as always, getting the evidence and proof.

Tags: