Linked Events

• Jumble Sale - 4th January 2014: January 04, 2014

Author Topic: Jumble Sale - North Mymms Youth & Community Centre  (Read 2084 times)

Offline Ferdie

• Forum Moderator
  • Opinions on most things
  • BP born and bred
Jumble Sale - North Mymms Youth & Community Centre
« on: December 15, 2013, 11:44:58 am »
An opportunity to clear out the old and create space for the new Christmas presents, or (we promise not to tell...) a chance to lose those unwanted gifts! Saturday 4th January 2014  10:00am to 12:00 Noon at the North Mymms Youth & Community Centre, Station Road, Welham Green. Admission 50p.

The Centre will be open to receive your goods on Thursday 2nd January 2-4pm & 7-9pm & Friday 3rd January 1-5pm & 7-9pm. (please no jumble to brought in on the Saturday).

The Centre is always grateful for more volunteers to help with sorting jumble or helping 'behind the scenes' tea/coffee making, helping people carry goods to or from their cars etc. All proceeds go towards the upkeep of the Centre. (Registered Charity Number 275285)

Offline Mermaid

• Forum Moderator
  • Opinions on everything
  • Forum Member
Re: Jumble Sale - North Mymms Youth & Community Centre
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 03:33:15 pm »
A reminder that this jumble sale is this Saturday 4th Jan  :)

Offline Mermaid

• Forum Moderator
  • Opinions on everything
  • Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 02:18:51 pm »
A reminder that the North Mymms Youth and Community Centre will be open to receive your goods today, Thursday 2nd January 2-4pm & 7-9pm, then Friday 3rd January 1-5pm & 7-9pm. (please no jumble to be brought in on the Saturday).

Offline chicken legs

• Opinions on many things
  • Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 10:47:40 am »
Oops! I sent a CD "In Terra Pax", a Christmas Anthology to the sale.  Well, I thought I did.  I sent the case, but found the CD in my player today.  If anyone bought it and found the case empty when they got home, my apologies, and I have the CD if they PM me.

Tags: