Author Topic: Brookmans Park & Little Heath Neighbourhood Watch Newsletter - November 2012  (Read 2303 times)

Offline Aidan Winwood

• Opinions on most things
  • Oh pish posh.  Release the Hounds.
    • GamerTrak
  • Expertises:
  • Market Research
  • Corporate Strategy
  • Marketing Comms
  • Video Games (professionally)
Hi All,

Please find attached the November 2012 newsletter for Brookmans Park and Little Heath Neighbourhood Watch.

Hopefully this time I have ensured all the links work striaght out of the box.  I have tested them, and they seem to, but PDF conversion caused some issues last time depending on browser; please let me know if anyone has any issues.

If you would like to request a printed copy for anyone you know who is without internet access, please contact me via: a PM; our email address, bp_lh_nhw@live.com; our Twitter account, @BP_LH_NHW.

A following update will include the 2013 police surgery times, which are currently not finalised.

Thanks all,
Aidan

<a href="http://www.brookmans.com/neighbourhood/PDFs/BP&amp;LH%20NHW%20newsletter%20November%202012v2.pdf" target="_blank">http://www.brookmans.com/neighbourhood/PDFs/BP&amp;LH%20NHW%20newsletter%20November%202012v2.pdf</a>

PS:  Dave, would you be kind enough to help me with the PDF embedding process?  Ta!  A
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 11:42:37 am by David Brewer »

Offline ADM

• Forum Moderator
  • Opinions on many things
  • Member of the Brookmans Park Newsletter Forum
Thanks Aidan, very useful.

Since there is such apathy toward reporting crime and the role of the police, I would like to see the results of these crime figures (although I realise there would be a timelag involved).  For example, of the 5 burlaries, how many resulted in convictions and what sentences were passed?

Probably beyond the remit of Neighbourhood Watch but surely the police will keep these figures.

Offline Editor

• David Brewer
  • Administrator
  • Opinions on everything
    • Media Helping Media
  • Expertises:
  • Media consultant
  • Journalism trainer
  • Walking
  • Real ale
Hi Aidan,

Have added the Pdf to your post. All you need to do in future is get some free web space, upload the file, copy the URL and paste it in your post using the pdf icon to embed it.

Dave
The Brookmans Park Newsletter has been supporting the village and our local community since 1998 by providing free, interactive tools for all to use.

Offline Aidan Winwood

• Opinions on most things
  • Oh pish posh.  Release the Hounds.
    • GamerTrak
  • Expertises:
  • Market Research
  • Corporate Strategy
  • Marketing Comms
  • Video Games (professionally)
Thanks DAve!

And thanks also ADM, this is an issue that we have raised before, so it is interesting to know others would also like this; I shall raise this at the next meeting.

Yours,
Aidan

Tags: