Author Topic: A right waste of our Money  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Therock

• Opinions on many things
  • Member of the Brookmans Park Newsletter Forum
A right waste of our Money
« on: September 20, 2012, 04:35:01 pm »
I have just had a post removed by Mr Brewer because I used capital letters for the Heading. This was deemed to be Shouting in computer terms. The post I posted was regarding the corner piece of land at the junction with Warrengate road and Hawkshead lane by the bridge. I wanted to know what the site was supposed to be??. The One bench is overgrown with weeds, the cinder track is overgrown  so can someone please tell me the purpose of this area?   I have walked down past it for over 2+years and in all that time I have not seen one single person in the vacinity of the site.   I have seen it flooded and they have put a bollard in for what reason I have not got a clue.   I would like to know who designed it who built it? and who is supposed to maintain it?.  This is a complete waste of our money and something should be done about the condition of this White Elephant site. Any ideas??     

Offline Mermaid

• Forum Moderator
  • Opinions on everything
  • Forum Member
Re: A right waste of our Money
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 05:07:02 pm »
You haven't had your post removed, it is still there under the thread 'Nature reserve by Mimmshall Brook off Warrengate Road'.

so, no need for alarm!

Tags: