Linked Events

• Welham Green Residents Association Meeting : September 04, 2012

Author Topic: Welham Green Residents Association Meeting September 4th  (Read 3058 times)

Offline peter.inci

• Opinions on some things
  • Forum Member
  • Expertises:
  • everthing
Welham Green Residents Association Meeting September 4th
« on: August 17, 2012, 07:16:50 pm »
As you may know we are holding a public meeting on Sept 4th at NMSC Station Rd Welham Green.
The main item on the agenda will of course be " The Incinerator " speakers from  Hatfield against Incineration will be present to update us all on the latest developments and what we can all do to help the Anti Campain.
I have  asked Veoilia to attend but they declined.
I have today spoken to Stuart Pile Herts County Councillor who although strongly against the Incinerator himself has declined to attend as did other members of HCC. He did intimate they were of the opinion that it would develop into a slanging match,which i had to disagree with him on that point. It is not a protest meeting it is an informative one.
I will e mail the dept dealing with the planning application to see if they would wish to send a representative to put there side of there thinking on the planning.
I am exploring every avenue to get this Toxic Blot in our lovely county of Hertfordshire stopped
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 08:04:45 am by David Brewer »

Offline peter.inci

• Forum Member
  • Expertises:
  • everthing
Re: Welham Green Residents Association Meeting September 4th
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 07:33:57 am »
I have been contacted by Peter Hastings who will be attending our meeting with updates on the Skate Park
We extend a very warm welcome to Peter and his commitee
Peter Inci

Offline peter.inci

• Forum Member
  • Expertises:
  • everthing
Welham Green Residents Association Meeting September 4th
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 04:08:44 pm »
The Poster for the Residents Association Meeting

Offline Editor

• David Brewer
  • Administrator
  • Opinions on everything
    • Media Helping Media
  • Expertises:
  • Walking
  • Real ale
Re: Welham Green Residents Association Meeting September 4th
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 08:04:17 am »
Hi Peter,

If you have dates for the Welham Green Residents Association please add them to the site's calendar by clicking on the 'LINK TO CALENDAR' tab and following the instructions. I have done it for you with this post.

Cheers

David
The Brookmans Park Newsletter has been supporting the village and our local community since 1998 by providing free, interactive tools for all to use.

Tags: