Author Topic: Identity appeal – Brookmans Park  (Read 2748 times)

Offline Aidan Winwood

• Opinions on most things
  • Oh pish posh.  Release the Hounds.
    • GamerTrak
  • Expertises:
  • Market Research
  • Corporate Strategy
  • Marketing Comms
  • Video Games (professionally)
Identity appeal – Brookmans Park
« on: March 09, 2012, 04:51:39 pm »
Dear Watch Member,

Police are releasing a number of images of a man they would like speak with in connection with thefts from a shop in Brookmans Park.

Between Tuesday, February, 28 and Friday, March 2 an offender has gone into the Co-Op in Bradmore Green on four occasions and stole alcohol and food.

PC Ross Freeman from the Cuffley and Northaw Safer Neighbourhood Team is investigating and said: "I would like to speak with this man in connection with the thefts. It may be that he was witness to what happened or could have vital information as part of my investigation. I would ask that he contact police. I would also like to hear from anyone who believes they may know this man to contact police."

Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Freeman via the Herts Police non-emergency number 101 quoting crime reference number B2/12/916. Alternatively call the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111. You do not have to give your name and could be entitled to a cash reward.

Please click on Link to see Photographs:
]http://www.herts.police.uk/hertfordshire_constabulary/latest_news/news_articles/090312_-_1618.aspx]

If you need to reply by email click on my address here: derrick.sweeney [at] herts.pnn.police.uk.

Regards,
Derrick Sweeney
Watch Liaison Officer
Neighbourhood Watch
Email: derrick.sweeney [at] herts.pnn.police.uk
Tel: 01438 757412

Offline Bedlam

• Opinions on many things
Re: Identity appeal – Brookmans Park
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 07:58:45 pm »
Between Tuesday, February, 28 and Friday, March 2 an offender has gone into the Co-Op in Bradmore Green on four occasions and stole alcohol and food.

TBH - If he tries thieving on a fifth occasion, then by now the shop's staff should have been fully primed and be looking out for anyone of his description. It's not rocket science, is it?

Offline Mr Green

• Forum Member
  • Expertises:
  • Teacher
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 10:05:48 pm »
TBH - If he tries thieving on a fifth occasion, then by now the shop's staff should have been fully primed and be looking out for anyone of his description. It's not rocket science, is it?

Perhaps on AN occasion the staff notice he has stolen something and a review of CCTV revealed he had committed prior thefts. Lets not make assumptions.

Offline Nadia

• Opinions on some things
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 12:06:13 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised if he is the same guy that keeps peeing in the staircase next to the Co Op that leads to the flats!  >:(

On that topic I live in those flats and the peeing is getting worse. Any suggestions on how this can be stopped? :icon_scratch:

Offline larrylamb

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 08:10:03 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised if he is the same guy that keeps peeing in the staircase next to the Co Op that leads to the flats!  >:(

On that topic I live in those flats and the peeing is getting worse. Any suggestions on how this can be stopped? :icon_scratch:
speak to the scouts, they know all sorts of knots. ;D

Offline Trent

• Opinions on some things
  • Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 02:04:34 pm »

Flood lights maybe?

Tags: