Author Topic: TV Programme - Eddie Stobart: Trucks and Trailers - Driver skills and safety....  (Read 2507 times)

Offline Bedlam

• Opinions on many things
Does anyone watch  Eddie Stobart: Trucks and Trailers on Channel 5 ???

Have you noticed during filming the Stobart drivers regularly and openly flouting UK driving laws, the Highway Code and commiting general driving offences whilst being filmed on this programme? Please observe and comment on here of any offences that you view/have viewed on their CH 5 programmes.... TX

Offline sasquartch

• Forum Moderator
  • Opinions on everything
  • Brookmans Park Forum Member
Not nearly as entertaining as 'Ice Road Truckers'  :D

Offline Bedlam

Does anyone watch  Eddie Stobart: Trucks and Trailers on Channel 5 ???

Have you noticed during filming the Stobart drivers regularly and openly flouting UK driving laws, the Highway Code and commiting general driving offences whilst being filmed on this programme? Please observe and comment on here of any offences that you view/have viewed on their CH 5 programmes.... TX

Watching an episode on Channel 5 now and it's obvious that their drivers are not the sharpest pencils in the box.  :icon_jokercolor:

Offline Mallow

• Forum Member
I have not seen the programme but I have done 30 hours of Driver CPC training.  I once sat in a classroom with 15 other drivers of vans, 7.5 tonners and class 1s.  We had to fill in a form with our name, address, driver no. and the categories on our licence.  If you made a mistake you had to start a new form and this exercise took 20 minutes before all my fellow candidates managed to complete an error free form.  Some took three attempts.

I rest my case!
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!

Tags: