Author Topic: Thank you - you are now part of a network of over 10,000 Watches  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Aidan Winwood

• Opinions on most things
  • Oh pish posh.  Release the Hounds.
    • GamerTrak
  • Expertises:
  • Market Research
  • Corporate Strategy
  • Marketing Comms
  • Video Games (professionally)
Dear Watch Member,

A big thank you to all you Watch members as Hertfordshire celebrates its 10,000th Watch scheme registered on award-winning OWL - with over 78,000 individual homes and businesses receiving relevant alerts and updates.

Brenda Griffiths, Neighbourhood Watch lead for Hertfordshire Police Authority commented: "The Watch schemes in Hertfordshire provide an invaluable service to the Constabulary and we are extremely grateful to the volunteer co-ordinators who work very hard to continue to provide this service to the benefit of the wider community. I am pleased to see so many people taking advantage of this service and hope to see even more do so for the new year."

Keith Batchelor, Chairman of Herts Watch said: "I would like to congratulate all the District Co-ordinators, Ward/Area and Street Co-ordinators for their efforts and thank the three Watch Liaison Officers in the Constabulary for their efforts and commitment to the scheme. Thanks should also go to the Safer Neighbourhood Teams for their efforts in reaching this milestone."

For the full story please visit the Herts Police website: http://bit.ly/xbfqiL

If you need to reply by email click on my address here: cmmail@herts.pnn.police.uk.

Regards,
Community Messaging
Hertfordshire Constabulary
Neighbourhood Watch
Email: cmmail@herts.pnn.police.uk

Tags: