Linked Events

• Quiz Night North Mymms Y&CC: November 12, 2011

Author Topic: Quiz Night, North Mymms Youth & Community Centre  (Read 1939 times)

Offline Ferdie

• Forum Moderator
  • Opinions on most things
  • BP born and bred
Quiz Night, North Mymms Youth & Community Centre
« on: October 09, 2011, 08:13:19 am »
12th November 2011, 7.30pm Open to teams of up to 8 members your Quiz Master and the Centre’s Management Committee welcome your anticipated support and thank you in advance for helping to raise funds for the upkeep of the Centre.

Tickets are £7.50 per person, which includes table snacks and chicken supper, (vegetarian option available on request). Please bring your own drinks and glasses. Raffle prizes also to be won!

IM me if you have a team, or need any further information. We need to know numbers by 7.11.11. Space has quickly filled up for previous events and is limited, so apply now to avoid disappointment!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 08:50:42 am by Ferdie »

Offline Ferdie

• Forum Moderator
  • BP born and bred
Re: Quiz Night, North Mymms Youth & Community Centre
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 11:52:18 am »
Only a week away! We still have space for more teams, some of our 'regulars' are unable to attend on this occasion, so new teams welcome. IM me asap, so I can ensure catering requirements are met, correct number of tables set up, nibbles acquired and sufficient paperwork produced. You can set the video for X-Factor or Strictly, or watch it on I-Player, the Quiz is one off, live and fun, come and join us!

The Centre is there for the whole community, funded by lettings and charitable donations. Without your support, the Centre won't be there....

Offline Ferdie

• Forum Moderator
  • BP born and bred
Re: Quiz Night, North Mymms Youth & Community Centre
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 03:35:56 pm »
A big THANK YOU to all those who attended last night, there were 12 teams, many representing other local organisations, including the winning team from Gobians Woodland Trust - 'The Goblins of Gobians' who I know despite their efforts last night were out busy bramble pulling this morning. The Centre raised £523.50. Thank you again.

Tags: