Author Topic: All Horse Owners  (Read 2213 times)

Offline PCSO Luxford

• Opinions on some things
All Horse Owners
« on: February 19, 2011, 06:40:23 pm »
Recently there have been a number of strange incidents at local stables. Entry is being gained and things are being moved. Only two stables have had things taken: two worn out batteries, an old wheelbarrow and some old lead ropes, nothing of any real value.

It is a bit of a mystery why this is happening and I ask that you keep a look out and report anything you feel is suspicious. The non-emergency number is 0845 33 00 222 or 999 for crimes in progress or emergencies
PCSO, Louise Luxford, the police community support officer for Brookmans Park and Little Heath. For non-emergencies, please calll 0845 33 00222.

Offline epiphany

• Opinions on most things
Re: All Horse Owners
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 07:17:03 pm »
Elementary my dear Watson!

The wheelbarrow was used to carry the heavy batteries away for scrap value and
the lead ropes were just a red herring.

Offline pcsogriffin

• Local PCSO
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 01:53:19 pm »
ah but these were taken from different stables ,the lead rope from one, the batteries and wheelbarrow from another on the other side of the village in welham green
I am the local PCSO for the area. If you spot anything suspicious please feel free to contact me via email Samantha.Griffin@herts.pnn.police.uk or by phone on 01707-354192

Offline pcsogriffin

• Local PCSO
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 02:14:31 pm »
If anyone is interested in Horse Watch we are starting it up around the area please call either myself
PCSO Samantha Griffin 01707 806470 samanthadotgriffinathertsdotpnndotpolicedotuk
or PCSO louise Luxford 01707 806944 louisedotluxfordathertsdotpnndotpolicedotuk

This is a county wide watch and you will recvieve information on any incidents regarding stables etc from around Hertfordshire .

Any more information please call us

Thanks

Sam
I am the local PCSO for the area. If you spot anything suspicious please feel free to contact me via email Samantha.Griffin@herts.pnn.police.uk or by phone on 01707-354192

Offline epiphany

• Opinions on most things
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 03:08:43 pm »
ah but these were taken from different stables ,the lead rope from one, the batteries and wheelbarrow from another on the other side of the village in welham green

Curses, foiled again!

Tags: