Author Topic: Poll Problem  (Read 2479 times)

Offline Editor

• David Brewer
  • Administrator
  • Opinions on everything
    • Media Helping Media
  • Expertises:
  • Media consultant
  • Journalism trainer
  • Walking
  • Real ale
Poll Problem
« on: February 04, 2004, 02:22:41 pm »
Sorry folks, but we are having technical problems with the polls on the site. This is preventing some from voting. We will try to fix it. If you want to vote, but can't, please try tomorrow when, hopefully, we might have got to the bottom of it. In the meantime please feel free to add your comments to the threads attached to the votes while waiting for it to be fixed.
The Brookmans Park Newsletter has been supporting the village and our local community since 1998 by providing free, interactive tools for all to use.

Offline Editor

• David Brewer
  • Administrator
  • Opinions on everything
    • Media Helping Media
  • Expertises:
  • Media consultant
  • Journalism trainer
  • Walking
  • Real ale
Re: Poll Problem
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2004, 04:46:39 pm »
I have had two users mention that they have been unable to cast their vote in the polls currently running on the forum. If anyone else is having problems could you message me using the forum's internal message system please. I think I might have figured out the problem.
Cheers
David Brewer
The Brookmans Park Newsletter has been supporting the village and our local community since 1998 by providing free, interactive tools for all to use.

Offline supersonic

• Opinions on many things
  • Yabba-dabba-doo
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2004, 10:19:28 pm »
David,

As a newbie to the site I've chosen this thread as a great opportunity to say thank-you to you (and your helpers) for the time, energy, commitment and obvious passion that you all put in to make this THE BEST SITE anywhere in the internet land of cyberspace.

Thanks guys!!!!

Supersonic
(BTW - like the new 'status' tags!)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2004, 10:36:52 pm by supersonic »

Offline trinity

• Opinions on many things
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2004, 11:14:11 pm »

(BTW - like the new 'status' tags!)

On the subject of which, are these determined purely by number of articles posted, or does it use a score including number of replies ?

I tried to R the FM on this, but either I'm being spectacularly blind/daft, or it isn't there.

Tags: