Author Topic: bad car crash on the A1000 - heavy traffic  (Read 2415 times)

Offline Aidan Winwood

• Opinions on most things
  • Oh pish posh.  Release the Hounds.
    • GamerTrak
  • Expertises:
  • Market Research
  • Corporate Strategy
  • Marketing Comms
  • Video Games (professionally)
bad car crash on the A1000 - heavy traffic
« on: August 19, 2010, 08:24:03 pm »
There has been a bad head-on crash on the A1000 between the bottom of Mymms Drive and that restaurant towards PB (it was an Indian a while ago, may still be).

Multiple police and ambulance.  Traffic was already very heavy about an hour ago, still delays now. 

Avoid if you can.  Hope the occupants are all OK, it looked very messy earlier.

Aidan

Offline sophie

• Opinions on a couple of things
Re: bad car crash on the A1000 - heavy traffic
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 07:28:46 pm »
Yes this was awful yesterday. Unfortunately I was the first car behind the silver car that got hit head on.
I was very lucky that my brakes responded as quickly as they did or i would have been a 3rd car in that collision.
Extremely petrifying but heard from the police today that everyone is ok, only minor injuries suffered.
People speed far too often down that part of the a1000 in preparation for the 50mph limit, let this be a warning.

Sophie

Offline Bedlam

• Opinions on many things
Re: bad car crash on the A1000 - heavy traffic
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 07:43:58 pm »
Spotted today a black 04  Mercedes carrying out a ridiculous and suicidal overtaking manouvre near to the A1000 Westfield junction, riding down an oncoming car only to gain 1 place/50yards in a procession of traffic. What a t0sser. There's no use admonishing the driver by posting the reg no. on here as he/she will probably not be able to read but is perfectly happy living in his/her conceited little world whilst endangering all of us other road users.

Tags: