Author Topic: Accident waiting to happen - and it did in Peplins Way..........  (Read 2085 times)

Offline sharks

• Opinions on some things
  • Forum Member
Does anyone know if the young lad and the driver that were involved in a collision in Monday in Peplins Way are o.k.  It was an accident waiting to happen with the way the kids ride in and out of the cars along this road on their bikes......I just hope that the young lad and the poor person that hit him are o.k.   :(

Offline Peter Hastings

• Opinions on many things
  • Forum Member
Re: Accident waiting to happen - and it did in Peplins Way..........
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 07:49:28 am »
Thanks for the concern. It was my son riding his bike who had the crash with a car coming out of the service road. He has no broken bones but a badly bruised shin. The driver was very shaken but we have been in touch with each other and and she was kind enough to come round with a get well card. Thanks to the local friends who helped at the time. Paramedics and hospital staff very good as you would expect. Thanks goodness we only had to go to the QE11. Police were called so wont comment further.

Offline Aidan Winwood

• Opinions on most things
  • Oh pish posh.  Release the Hounds.
    • GamerTrak
  • Expertises:
  • Market Research
  • Corporate Strategy
  • Marketing Comms
  • Video Games (professionally)
Re: Accident waiting to happen - and it did in Peplins Way..........
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 12:26:55 am »
How excellent!

Much as we always bitch and moan about the state of the village, I do still love the fact that people come round with a get well card...  I have seen 3 reasonable sized accidents over the years in the village and this has always happened.  I know of no other places, where I have lived, or not, that this would have happened.

Really very glad your son is OK; Brookmans Park still has more balls and decency than we often give it credit for...

Aidan

Tags: