Author Topic: Latest Crime Figures For Brookmans Park  (Read 2213 times)

Offline PCSO Luxford

• Opinions on some things
Latest Crime Figures For Brookmans Park
« on: December 04, 2009, 02:30:58 pm »
Below I have set out the crime figures for the last 6 months:

June - August 2009

Burglary 13 incidents   Robbery 0   Vehicle Crime 20 incidents   Violence Against the Person 4 incidents

September - November 2009

Burgalry 16 incidents   Robbery 0   Vehicle Crime 10 incidents   Violence Against the Person 4 incidents

The burglary figures are on the increase, as you can see, and this time of year is no exception.  Christmas is prime time for burglars, and I know PC Sarah Phillips has posted a bulletin with advice on how to reduce your chances of becoming a burglary victim. The credit crunch is also to be blamed.  With less money available things have gone down in value and the burglars are having to steal more items to maintain their lifestyles. If you have not read the post by my colleague, then please do as she has included some links to crime prevention advice.

Vehicle crimes are on the decline I am pleased to report.  A large number of residents are still forgetting to lock their vehicles after using them.  Please be more concious of this as most of the vehicle crime is as a result of these unlocked vehicles. The decline indicates that maybe this is already being adhered to.

Violence Against the Person covers Domestic Violence.

The figures show what we already know,  that Brookmans Park is still a very safe place to live. PC Phillips and myself are working hard to maintain this fact.  Should you have any problems or queries then please either email: louise.luxford@herts.pnn.police.uk or sarah.phillips@herts.pnn.police.uk or call the non-emergency number 0845 33 00 222.

May I take this opportunity to wish all the residents of Brookmans Park a happy, safe and merry Christmas and all the best for the new year.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 02:55:24 pm by PCSO Luxford »
PCSO, Louise Luxford, the police community support officer for Brookmans Park and Little Heath. For non-emergencies, please calll 0845 33 00222.

Tags: