Author Topic: Anti-theft Number Plate Screws Giveaway  (Read 4325 times)

Offline PCSO Luxford

• Opinions on some things
Anti-theft Number Plate Screws Giveaway
« on: October 20, 2009, 10:24:43 am »
Monday 9th November, 3pm - 5pm, PC Sarah Phillips, and myself, shall be in the Station Car Park handing out anti-theft screws for number plates for local residetns to fix to their cars. There are a limited number available, and depending on the popularity, there is the possibility this event may be repeated on a weekend.  If you can make it, we would be pleased to see you!
PCSO, Louise Luxford, the police community support officer for Brookmans Park and Little Heath. For non-emergencies, please calll 0845 33 00222.

Offline Carrie

Re: Anti-theft Number Plate Screws Giveaway
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 04:33:40 pm »
Whilst I think this is an excellent idea - is there a particular reason why you are doing this between the hours of 3-5pm when the majority of us are at work?

Offline PCSO Luxford

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 08:28:55 am »
The reason we are doing this between the hours of 3 and 5pm is because I have to fit this in within the constraints of my shifts and workload.  Rather than do nothing, I thought I would pilot this scheme as soon as I could and hopefully arrange another session at a weekend at a later date.
PCSO, Louise Luxford, the police community support officer for Brookmans Park and Little Heath. For non-emergencies, please calll 0845 33 00222.

Offline PCSO Luxford

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 04:46:45 pm »
Wow! I must apologise to anybody who turned up after 4pm for the anti-theft number plate screws.  We had 120 kits to give away and they all went in under an hour :o

Should funding be available to obtain more kits, I shall repeat the giveaway and arrange it for a weekend. Thank you to everybody who turned up.

Tags: