Author Topic: First kiss  (Read 8943 times)

bogies

First kiss
« on: November 27, 2003, 11:55:14 pm »
OK im going to have my first kiss soon, im sure of it as there is a girl who really likes me. so im 15 now which may be kinder sad to have my first kiss but i need help, what does she expect do i use tongs or not. Any help would be very nice, btw im a guy.

Offline tigger

• Opinions on some things
  • Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce
Re: First kiss
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2003, 03:23:41 pm »
My advice to be honest would be to speak to whichever teacher deals with the counselling/pastoral care at school and ask their advice in confidence. They will have had training etc and be able to give you better advice that is more relevent to the 21st centuary teenager than most people on here. (Gross generalisation, but you really want to ask a whole lot of people the same age as your parents for help?!!)

There are also places on the internet you could try, but please remember that anyone can put a page up with advice on it...

You could try the bbc teenzone - http://www.bbc.co.uk/teens/lads/ or the teen advice line - http://www.teenadviceonline.org/
The wonderful thing about tiggers is that I'm the only one!

bogies

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2003, 01:13:41 am »
ok thank u very much

toothfairy

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2003, 01:17:01 pm »
When i had my first kiss, i was 17.  Theres nothing wrong with not doing it.  Dont allow people to pressure you, and just ignore them if they taunt you.  If it doesnt feel right, dont do it.  You'll know when it does feel right, because you wont feel worried by it.

:-*!!!!

Good Luck.

TF.

toothfairy

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2003, 01:51:35 pm »
Let us know how you get on.

Offline Mooniemad

• Opinions on many things
  • Brookmans Park Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2003, 01:56:16 pm »
I totally agrre with last message. Just go with the flow and do it when you are happy to, but don't be afraid. You should value this information as I was awarded flirt of the year at University this year. A very privileged award.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2004, 05:14:37 pm by Mooniemad »

toothfairy

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2003, 02:04:04 pm »
But can be dangerous...... especially to our anonymous friend in gobions.

It is good fun, but be careful.  Not everyone takes it so light heartedly, as i have found out. - YES, women can get the wrong idea too.!

Offline jet

• Opinions on everything
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2003, 06:34:42 pm »
I trust that toothfairy appreciates that first kiss does not include those given by bessie bikeshed for a mars bar, ;) ;) ;) ;)

ace_winwood

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2004, 03:28:13 pm »
i think you shouldn't be afraid even though you can't help it but you shouldn't because it is a really nice feeling and I was a little afraid at first but after the first it is wonderful!! I was very young when i had my first snog, i was 11!

Ace x

Offline Mooniemad

• Brookmans Park Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2004, 05:16:00 pm »
Well the poor lad sent his message on 27th November so it sounds like it has not gone to plan. Hope your okay mate?

AgentOrange

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2004, 01:46:57 pm »
'Would some the power to giftie gi'e us, to see ourselves as others see us' :'(

Offline Carolyn

• Opinions on some things
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2004, 07:59:04 am »
Maybe it went wrong because he did use tongs instead of his tongue.....  (see original posting) !!! ::)
ex resident - now living in New Zealand

Offline shads

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2004, 01:06:30 pm »
I can't believe anyone replied to this mail..............call me a cynic if you like however i don't believe i've ever read a more blatant wind up in my life......................
Don't give these kids the time of day,they're just taking the P*ss out of peoples good nature.

Tags: