Linked Events

• Quiz Night - North Mymms Youth & Community Centre: March 22, 2014

Author Topic: Quiz Night at the North Mymms Youth & Community Centre  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Ferdie

• Forum Moderator
  • Opinions on most things
  • BP born and bred
Quiz Night at the North Mymms Youth & Community Centre
« on: February 15, 2014, 10:59:57 am »
Back by popular demand! Saturday March 22nd 2014, 7.15pm for 7.30pm start. A further chance to test the 'little grey cells' and take part in another quiz night as the North Mymms Youth & Community Centre, Station Road, Welham Green. Open to teams of up to eight, please PM me if you'd like to take part, so a table can be reserved for you. Let me know no later than Monday 17th March, so catering can be arranged. Cost, 7.50 per person, including chicken supper, bring your own drinks. A vegetarian option is available, but please ensure the number required when booking. Raffle prizes to be won too. Funds raised will go to support the upkeep of the Centre, a resource for all the community.

If you'd like more information about the Centre, please visit http://www.nmycc.org.uk/

Offline Editor

• David Brewer
  • Administrator
  • Opinions on everything
    • Media Helping Media
  • Expertises:
  • Media consultant
  • Journalism trainer
  • Walking
  • Real ale
Re: Quiz Night at the North Mymms Youth & Community Centre
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 02:42:17 pm »
Hi Ferdie,

I have changed the title of the post slightly and tweeted. Is the NMYCC on Twitter?

The Brookmans Park Newsletter has been supporting the village and our local community since 1998 by providing free, interactive tools for all to use.

Offline Ferdie

• Forum Moderator
  • BP born and bred
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 05:20:14 pm »
Thanks Dave, As far as I know, the Centre don't Tweet!

Offline Ferdie

• Forum Moderator
  • BP born and bred
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 11:47:34 pm »
Thank you to all those who attended this evening. Over 80 people took part and seemed to have enjoyed themselves.. Even the team who came last ;-) Great to see so many familiar faces from both Brookmans Park, Welham Green & beyond. Great community spirit.

Tags: