Author Topic: Mr. (Dr) Al Beck.  Ellis Pins  (Read 2049 times)

Rowley

Mr. (Dr) Al Beck.  Ellis Pins
« on: April 02, 2003, 03:00:33 pm »
Hi,

We a small animal hospital in Springfield, MA (USA)

In February of 2003 a Al Beck was a speaker at a Vet Conference in Colorado and spoke about the use of Ellis Pins in external skeletal fixation in dogs and cats. I believe Mr. Beck is from North Mymms, UK.

We would like to contact him as we are looking for a source for these pins.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Richard/Rowley Animal Hospital  mspca.org
« Last Edit: April 02, 2003, 03:21:25 pm by Rowley »

Offline CarolineB

• Opinions on some things
Re: Mr. (Dr) Al Beck.  Ellis Pins
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2003, 03:48:05 am »
Hi Richard,

I checked the Membership Directory of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons for you, and found Alison Beck, connected with the Queen Mother Hospital of the Royal Veterinary College in North Mymms (tel +44-1707-666365). That was the only A Beck registered and it is obviously a 'she' and not a 'he'.

I would be happy to help you further since I am also a locally based vet, but I would need further information in that case. Which conference was it? You can e-mail me personally if you want.

By the way - how did a vet frong Springfield, MA, get to this website? Just curious.

Caroline
Caroline

Offline CarolineB

• Opinions on some things
Re: Mr. (Dr) Al Beck.  Ellis Pins
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2003, 04:16:59 am »
For the record - I brought him into contact with an orthopaedic surgeon from the Queen Mother Hospital of the RVC, who supplied all the necessay information.

The forum obviously reaches far, although I still don't know how he got to this site. Anyway - problem solved.

Caroline
Caroline

Tags: