Author Topic: Mount Grace Open Evening  (Read 5411 times)

Offline Nonloso

• Opinions on some things
  • Forum Member
Mount Grace Open Evening
« on: September 15, 2006, 07:23:43 pm »
Mount Grace School will be having an open evening for prospective pupils (and their parents!) on Thursday 28 September from 5.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. Please come along and look round - you will be most welcome.

The Headmaster will speak at 6 p.m and 7 p.m.

Refreshments will be available. Parking is off Mount Grace Road - through the Potters Bar Fitness Club entrance to the school playgrounds.

It's a great school which improves every year and it has a very professional and dedicated team of teachers and support staff, all of whom really do care about the children.

Please come - you will be pleasantly surprised!

Offline peppermint

• Opinions on many things
  • Forum Member
Re: Mount Grace Open Evening
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 11:05:07 pm »
I  have to agree with Nonloso.   My daughter in now in Year 8 and has loved every minute of her time there.

If you have children in Year 6, please go along to the Open Evening.   You have nothing to lose and everything to gain . :)

Offline Nonloso

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 08:06:26 pm »
Just a qucik reminder to all prospective children and parents - Mount Grace's open evening is tomorrow (Thursday).

All welcome - see you there.

Offline Greybeard

• Opinions on many things
  • Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 10:13:40 am »
We were impressed by the head. He seems to have taken over a failing school and to be improving it rapidly. Still a way to go, though, but there was no impression that he is resting on his laurels.

Power to his elbow :)

Offline Nonloso

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 07:08:57 pm »
No-one at Mount Grace is resting on their laurels. All the staff, not just the head, are totally committed to improving every aspect of the school - both the results and the complete welfare of the children.
I hope everyone who went to the Open Evening had the chance to talk to the children and hear what they really thought of the school - I bet you were surprised!

Tags: